TNR-Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNR-Massacre

Massacre Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for Clan Events.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KagedAngel
Clan Leader
KagedAngel

Character Profile
Village: Tsukiyomi
Character Job: Clan Treasurer

Ideas for Clan Events. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 am

Post your idea's for any Clan Event that you may have.
Back to top Go down
https://massacre.darkbb.com
WhoDat

WhoDat

Character Profile
Village: Shinrin
Character Job: Clan Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 am

We should have like spars or somethin... See which is stronger have the winner of the genins spar the chuunins the strongest of the chuunins spar the jounin and so on and the strongest of each one win money or somethin... That way it might make people work harder to get stronger or somethin
Back to top Go down
WhoDat

WhoDat

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am

We should have a clan event wit groups and we should try to kill someone in the game and whoever kills em wins ryo XDDD... Unfortunately they would have to be strong XDDD
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Clan Leader
KagedAngel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 am

Lol. xD

The first one seems very do able although we have AS in the Clan so it would be kinda hard.

The Second one seems like a great plan, and I think we will run off of that here in the future. :]
Back to top Go down
WhoDat

WhoDat

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 am

Cant wait and yea i realized the AS but i couldnt think of anythin unless they take trivia and you can see who is the smartest of all AS or somethin like that
Back to top Go down
ynnek
Cookie Master
ynnek

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:14 am

yeah The AS can be ask things about TNR. Like what is int 4 or str.....is Willpower one that is needed to be reased hight stuff like that
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Clan Leader
KagedAngel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Lol I have just the questions then.

Although, we really have no need for Academy Students. I mean they can not send money or provide us with clan points so having a AS on the squad seems pointless. Although I mean if they have the regen and exp then hell they can stay AS because they will be useful in the long run. Hmmm. e_e Quite a predicament we have. Blah~ I will figure something out here soon, though what we really need is someone to help coordinate the Clan Events.

Yah I know I are a Event Admin but I wont always be around to do the event for the clan, yes I can help out although I can't always be the one that comes up with ideas.

Sooo what I are saying is if someone wants to step up and become a Clan Event Coordinator. Yay big words! So if any of you think you are interested in becoming one then send me a PM on here, not on TNR, with a small event. Yah this is just like what Rayne did for the Event staff now! Very Happy Yay for me cheating off of her. o.o' Anyway doesn't have to be anything big, just something small and doable. Realize that I will not create a NPC for the Clan, I am loyal but I don't think that it would be fair to the other clans. So yeah Let me sow you some ideas that will help your application be picked.

Ideas:
1: Anything that doesn't involve me creating a NPC. <-- Very Happy
2: Something that the whole clan can be apart of. I understand that sometimes this won't work out but the more ideas to which we can use this the better.
3: Prizes, I know that it seems simple but defining a prize right away will help me out. Reputation points are not in a high quantity. So try to stay away from that as much as you can unless I give permission otherwise

Things you might want to know~
You will be given a special status here on this Forum.
You will automatically become a Co-leader so you may post in the News Statements.
You may not partake in the events you start. This is void of course if I tell you otherwise.
Anytime you need to hand out money you must let me know so I may reimburse you.
If you don't let me know, then it is your lose. Sorry but I am not just going to hand out ryo. I have my own Character to take care of ya know. ;O
Back to top Go down
ynnek
Cookie Master
ynnek

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 am

oh thats all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Clan Events.   Ideas for Clan Events. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Clan Events.
Page 1 of 1