TNR-Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNR-Massacre

Massacre Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zarato's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarato

Character Profile
Village: Aurora
Character Job: None

Zarato's Story Empty
PostZarato's Story

The beginning was fine. It was the perfect picture of a great ninja. Zarato's father could trace his lineage back about 4 generations to Uchiha Sasuke. The sharingan had not appeared in any of Sasuke's offspring except the first. His father had tried many a time to awaken his own sharingan, but it became very clear that he did not have it either. Zarato's mother was very kind, but had no lineage to the Uchiha, so it was merely a name that Zarato carried around, even though he had almost no chance of gaining the sharingan. Zarato's life was immediately immersed in the ninja academy. He would practice for hours after other ninja had stopped. His main interest was toward the cloud village's (his village) lightning style. Very few ninja could master this art, but Zarato was determined that he could. His lightning nature chakra gave him an edge at most techniques, but the most difficult and most intriguing jutsu he encountered was the famous Hatake Kakashi's lightning edge.

Zarato graduated from the academy the first year. this was a feat that very few ninja accomplished, so Zarato was looked at in the village as a prodigy. At 10 years old, he was ready to carry out missions with his 3-man cell that were C and B rank missions. On his 11th birthday however, the great desolation occurred. The legendary chaos dragon Ranmyaku, who was once considered to have been destroyed forever, came and attacked the hidden cloud village. All of the village jounin were wiped out, and Zarato's parents and friends were all killed right before him. In tears, Zarato faced the dragon and attempted to fight it with all of his strength, but all of his attacks were superficial, and the dragon struck him with its chaos lightning style, putting Zarato on the ropes instantly. As the final blow approached him, Zarato's sharingan awakened, and he dodged the dragon's strike perfectly. Though Zarato had gained his sharingan, he was still no match and was going to certainly die.

When all hope was lost, the village kage jumped into the fray and used a single jutsu. This sealing jutsu sealed the chaos dragon in Zarato at the price of the kage's life. Zarato collapsed, and when he woke, no one was there. The village was completely destroyed, and he found no survivors. In his sadness and anger, he hated the beast within him, and continued to train. The first person he met was a girl. Her name was Hinata and was a direct descendant of the Hyuga clan. Zarato grew to love and trust her, and she eventually brought him to the glacier village, and they were married. Hinata then betrayed him, not only leaving him for another, but trying to kill him in his sleep. He awoke just in time and counter attacked with his sharingan, killing her in a single stab to the heart. Zarato's sadness and anger grew, and his mangekyou sharingan was awakened.

With this new ill-gotten power, Zarato joined Glacier's ANBU force and fought the outlaws. When the village was lost, and Aurora came out of the mist, he joined the small village and began his training once again. Never has he trusted anyone fully again, and he has no one that he holds close to him. without a wife, and very few friends, he continues his training to protect his village.

Just though I might add something to the nearly empty nindo/story section.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Zarato's Story :: Comments

ynnek
Re: Zarato's Story
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm  ynnek
that is long but good ^_^
Yeah
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 pm  Zarato
It was in my nindo, so I just copied and pasted. It took a while to write, but I like it.
Katrina
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm  Katrina
xD descendant of Sasuke hun? lol I must say I'm a bigger fan of Madara when it comes to the Uchiha xDDDDD
ynnek
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:17 am  ynnek
i ant read anything about them Razz
KagedAngel
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:44 am  KagedAngel
Nicely told Zarato.

I love the part about Glacier.

‡Glacial Three‡ for life. <3
ynnek
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:27 am  ynnek
its more like 2 right now KA =P but there was a 3rd
KagedAngel
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 pm  KagedAngel
There still is though he is under a different name now.

And I kinda pissed him off so he really doesn't consider himself to be apart of the group anymore. :\
Katrina
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am  Katrina
xDDD Im sorry but that was funny
ynnek
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:10 am  ynnek
oh he got a new name DAM now i will never bet him X.x yall are my goal in TNR other than Karts hubby
Katrina
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:19 am  Katrina
lol my hubby? why do you keep calling me kart? xDDD Everyone wants to kill Shin... It's kinda funny xD
KagedAngel
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm  KagedAngel
Shin has a lot of health, I wonder why he is still a Chuunin. :\

What made you laugh Katrina? o.o
Katrina
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 pm  Katrina
Cuz Chuunin are cool >=3 the fact that many of the people I talk to on TNR want to kill Shin made me laugh Razz and the fact ynnek keeps calling me kart o-o I've been called things from fruitloop to kitty but never kart xDD
KagedAngel
Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 am  KagedAngel
Lmao! xD Shin was fun to kill. x3

Cause he gets mad if he loses. o.o'

And....Oh. o.o'
Katrina
Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 am  Katrina
he does??? xDDD wow sore loser much... oh well Razz
ynnek